|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2018-08-15 12:45 CEST|
|Main | My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0000549||madVR||bug||public||2018-03-27 23:32||2018-03-28 23:47|
|Platform||Windows||OS||Windows 10 x64||OS Version||latest|
|Summary||0000549: When using|
|Description||Using a standard "convert hdr content to sdr by using pixel shader math" setup with non-exotic settings "HDR-to-SDR-mode" "drops out" when skipping chapters multiple times (somtetimes already on the first chapter skip)|
|Steps To Reproduce||Config:|
Config MadVR standard, but:
- Activate: "convert hdr content to sdr by using pixel shader math" to play HDR content on an regular SDR display
- XySubFilter is used to display PGS subs
- Use MPC-BE or KODI DSPLayer to play an UHD HDR MKV
- Important: XySubFilter: Subtitles have to be activated using XySubFilter showing the MKV integrated PGS subs
- When playback starts, you can verify that the colors are converted quite nicely according to your "convert hdr content to sdr by using pixel shader math"-settings
- Skip one or multiple times to a chapter in the UHD HDR MKV you are playing
- You should see that after skipping suddenly the on the fly HDR to SDR is gone. Colors look dull, like there is no conversion at all. Changing HDR to SDR settings while playing the file further don't have an effect anymore.
- Fully stop playback and let MadVR deinitialize
- Start playback again with a new MadVR "session"
- Everything fine again as long as you don't skip around to chapters
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Media Player (with version info)||KODI DSPlayer and MPC-BE|
|Splitter (with version info)||LAV 0.70.2 and 0.71|
|Decoder (with version info)||LAV 0.70.2 and 0.71|
|DXVA2 Scaling Active||no|
|Aero / Desktop Composition||On|
|Problem occurs with mode||all modes|
|GPU Model||RX 580|
|GPU Driver Version||18.4.3|
edited on: 2018-03-27 23:37
I messed up the bug-report summary - sorry about that. Maybe you can correct it since i don't have rights to edit it as far as i can see.
Thanks much! :-)
Some more info:
The issue does not occur at all if you disable the XySubFilter-subtitles.
If you're using MPC-BE internal subtitle-filter there also seems to be _no_ problem. Looks like an issue between XySubFilter and MadVR.
edited on: 2018-03-28 23:47
If you need more information or testing from me, just let me know! Thanks again.
|2018-03-27 23:32||justsomemadvrdude||New Issue|
|2018-03-27 23:34||justsomemadvrdude||Note Added: 0002247|
|2018-03-27 23:37||justsomemadvrdude||Note Edited: 0002247||View Revisions|
|2018-03-27 23:38||madshi||Assigned To||=> madshi|
|2018-03-27 23:38||madshi||Status||new => assigned|
|2018-03-28 23:46||justsomemadvrdude||Note Added: 0002267|
|2018-03-28 23:47||justsomemadvrdude||Note Edited: 0002267||View Revisions|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2012 MantisBT Group|